Monday, July 28, 2014

Doll life

I went to my cousins baby shower on Saturday up in Gyserville and I had to post about it because it was the MOST beautiful baby shower I have ever been to... and I have been to a lot of baby showers. Sometimes baby showers can be very difficult for me to go to. I have skipped several in the last few years because the timing was around my miscarriages. I felt different at this one, I think it's because I have hope. I was inspired by my cousin and the beautiful atmosphere her friends and family created. My shower might not be that elaborate but I sure was taking some notes! 
Amazing house on a Sonoma County winery. I didn't get a pic but the view was incredible. 
These gorgeous flowers were everywhere. 
Decadent dessert table! 
My little cousin and I having some fun. 
Tables were set for a perfect tea party. 
Me being fabulous. 
The whole house looked like a doll house. 
So pretty and girlie. 

First time I ever had prosciutto. It was delicious! 
Drooling over the cheese platter. 
Didn't try these oysters but they sure looked pretty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment