eight years and for the first four years it's just been Sergio and I. Then our dog Brownie came into our life 4 years ago. Through the recent years what I have come to realize is that we are a family. Sergio, I and Brownie make a family.
Having a baby would just be a really sweet addition. This is something that is still really hard to imagine what it would be like.
Shopping for baby shower is a great way to build vision. One of my cousins is pregnant and having her baby shower this coming weekend. She is going to make such a beautiful mom.
My cousin was registered at a fabulous store I never even knew existed. Restoration Hardware for kids.
http://www.rhbabyandchild.com
Everything is so beautiful and vintage- looking! My cousin is having a girl so I had fun looking at the girl's nursery decor as it is so girly and delicate. I decided that shopping as if you're shopping for your own baby is one way to build vision for having your own baby, (but do make sure you have a budget!)
No comments:
Post a Comment