So today was the day I started 4 shots and boy does that second one, Fsh/hmg sure sting! It's the worst! It feels like getting a wasp sting on your belly. ( not that I've had that happen before...)
In the afternoon, we had the pleasure of going to my little cousins highschool graduation party and hang out with my cousins and their kids.
My cousin's kids are the most adorable and cutest kids and I love to see them. I need to make sure I spend more time with them because we don't see eachother too often and the kids grow so fast.
It's been hard to have vision about having my own kids for the past few years now. I couldn't even imagine having our own kids a few months ago. I think when you've been through a lot of loss, your heart and mind gets so discouraged, you can lose faith and vision.
Sometimes, watching other peoples kids helps me to have that faith and hope for having our own. It's a moment to pretend. But then, you can give them back:) especially if they are fussy!
One of the best gifts was watching my lilttle cousin, who is not yet 2, outside the restaruant before we left. She picked flowers and threw them into a fountian. It was the cutest thing and she dropped the flowers in, she said "thank you." It's the best feeling to me, to be trusted to take care of someone else's kids, it feels like a privilege. The moments I get to share with other peoples kids are so special and helps me to have vision for the very exciting future...❤️❤️️👍
No comments:
Post a Comment