Friday, July 18, 2014
Day 2
Okay, did I say the shots didn't hurt? I take that back. My right side shot hurts more than my left and I am freaking out with anxiety before Sergio gives me one. I can feel the needle go in and I am not able to think of my happy place (visualization of something really happy or calming to get you through the moment of fear) while getting the shot and it is making the experience very miserable. Not that I should expect belly shots to be fun, but at least not full of anxiety. Sorry, to those who are diabetics and who have to do this everyday, if I am complaining. Please pray that I can handle this part and that I don't quit. I forgot to mention that part of this blog is also to ask you to pray for us as we go through the process and keep you updated so you know what to pray for. Please forgive me if I ramble or have poor grammar or spelling. Although I am a teacher, I am not the best writer but I would love to improve. I start four shots a day tomorrow and I just don't know if I can handle it. I will reveal my happy place in a picture so I can get back to visualizing it during the shots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment